If you experience muscle or joint pain, or a pain inside your foot, or simply want a postural check up, we will book you in for a Biomechanical Assessment (also called a Foot Function Assessment).
If you have been scheduled for a Biomechanical Assessment please ensure that you bring with you:
- A pair of shorts or leggings. Your Podiatrist will need to see your knees and below.
- A well fitted shirt. Your podiatrist will need to assess your posture including spinal alignment and pelvic stability.
- Examples of your everyday and sports footwear, or those shoes which cause you problems.
- Any relevant X-rays or scans (feet, ankles, knees, hips, pelvis, spine).
- Any other items you feel are relevant to your problem (eg. pre-existing orthoses).